|Job Ref:||204726196||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:16|
Clerk of Works - Buckinghamshire - Salary Up To £40,000 Per Annum + Benefits |
About your new company:
A well-established and progressive building contractor based within the Buckinghamshire region. This business in the recent years has forged a number of strong and long-term relationships, growing from strength to strength and is continuing to expand.
About your new role:
Reporting directly to the Project Directors and liasing closely with clients, sub-contractors, and other team members you will be a fundamental part of the team.
Your role responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Regular liaison with the contracts manager and the contractors
• Ensure the sites are compliant with health and safety legislation
• Record good practice, condition, events and deviations from the drawings and specifications
• Be in charge of a progress and inspection reports
What you'll need to succeed:
• An in-depth understanding of building regulations
• A proven track record of working on new build housing projects
• Fully conversant with drawings and specifications
• A strong attention to detail
• Experience of liaising with clients and holding site meetings
What you need to do next:
Apply with an up to date CV to (url removed), or call us on (Apply online only).
"housing", "new build", "construction", "building", "clerk of works", clerk of the works