|Job Ref:||204726094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:16|
Secure projects for the company's customers and Co-ordinate the procurement chain of each project|
Location: South East England
Mon - Fri
* Develop and maintain long-term relationships with local authorities, surveyors, architects and main contractors, with a view to having companies products approved for the education, health and other light commercial markets.
* Expand the existing specifier base by targeting selected specifying outlets.
* Obtain leads on potential business and embed the company into framework agreements.
* Provide technical support to local authorities, surveyors and main contractors in the design phase of
* Projects, to promote the companies solutions.
* Update specifiers on new developments and products within the company.
* Maintain close communication with APMs and BDMs, to maximise potential orders.
* Complete the required number of meetings with specifiers, as defined by the APM Team Leader.
* Follow up all projects upon completion.
* Maintain up to date records of all projects and their status on CPS.
* Administrative duties, including submitting weekly and monthly reports, call reports, journey plans and expenses within time and logging all visits on CPS.
* Proactively maintain an up to date knowledge of the company's products, market trends and competitors and attend training, exhibitions, meetings and seminars as required.
* Strong experience in dealing with local authorities, surveyors, architects and main contractors particularly with matters relating to the education and health market sectors.
* Experience with the design / construction and installation of windows and doors.
* Familiarity with the construction industry and the technical / commercial processes, which are the central features of all significant projects.
* A proven record of successful business development.
* A technical background with an ability to deal with technical issues and produce outline technical drawings unaided.
* Commercial awareness and judgment.
* Proven ability to meet goals and challenge competition.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills.
* An eye for detail and natural creativity.
* Excellent ability to manage time and plan work to ensure optimum effectiveness.
* Educated to at least A Level standard (or equivalent).
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business