|Job Ref:||204726047||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Epsom||Address:||Post Code:||KT17||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum + package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:16|
Senior Quantity Surveyor ? Epsom - Top 10 Main Contractor|
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: up to £75K + generous package
My client is a main contractor that specialises in the residential sector in the construction industry. They have an annual turnover of over £250m and employee over 500 people. They are a cash rich upwardly mobile firm that are looking to grow their business substantially over the next 5 years. As such this is the perfect time to be joining the firm with lots of opportunity for fast career progression on offer within the business as the company expands and as management always look to talent within the business first to help meet demand.
This role is working for their New Build Residential Division. The work conducted out of this office will be entirely new build residential projects ranging from £10 to £70m.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Surveyor to join their existing commercial team. Initially you will be leading a £20m new build residential project in Epsom, Surrey. My client are offering a competitive salary along with excellent long term career prospects.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of tender allowances
• The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
• Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
• Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
• Subcontract and Design Procurement
• Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
• Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
• Preparation of cost to complete
• Cash management and maximisation
• Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
• Provision of standard reports
• Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines
The successful individual will have a minimum of 7 years postgraduate experience in the construction industry and will have worked for main contractors in the past. They will have lead their own project from inception through to completion and will have been solely responsible for procurement, subcontract management, cost reporting and final accounts for that project. They will have a steady employment background and previous experience working on new build projects is vital.
You have to be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role. If you have any other questions feel free to call me on (Apply online only)