|Job Ref:||204725967||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£23000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||26/10/2016 02:32|
Our client is one of the UK's leading Health, Safety and Environmental consultancies. Due to the continued growth and success of our clients Asbestos Division they currently have a vacancy for the position of Asbestos Analyst/Surveyor to cover Leicestershire and surrounding counties. |
The job holder will be responsible for undertaking asbestos surveying and/or asbestos analytical works.
You will be required to ensure that all contracts are carried out safely and in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures, legislation and guidance, including HSG 264 (Asbestos: The Survey Guide) and HSG 248 (Asbestos: The analysts' guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures)
The company operates an Integrated Management System which sets out the procedures which employees are required to follow.
Where possible the company attempts to allocate work within the employee's assigned region, however, due to the nature of the work there is a requirement to travel, work away from home and work unsocial hours.
To be considered for this position you should:
* Hold the P402, P403 and P404 qualifications
* At least one year full time practical field experience on asbestos surveys as lead surveyor and practical field experience in asbestos analytical works, including four stage clearance
* The experience should cover property sectors including industrial, commercial and domestic and should cover management surveys and refurbishment and demolition surveys
* Experience in all aspects of survey work including survey planning, resources, technical specification, quality control and ACM assessment criteria
In addition to a competitive salary, our client is offering a full benefits package which includes
* Company Health Insurance
* Company Pension Scheme
* A company vehicle or vehicle allowance
* Both in house and external training to an agreed career development programme