Raytheon Australia is recruiting for an ICT Engineer for the Air Combat Training Services Support program. In this role you will provide network design support, support facilitation accreditation of the Battle Management System and establish commercial mobile data. The ICT Engineer will work with the Commonwealth and the US Navy and lead the Raytheon Australia team supporting installation of the system. |
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Responsible for providing IP Network design expertise and advice in support of MTTES.
- Responsible for System Design and Analysis activities
- Identify project and product risks and escalate using the project's defined processes.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Participate in reviews throughout the lifecycle
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Cisco CCNA
- several years' experience with IP Networks
- considerable experience in systems engineering environments / development and application of Systems Engineering processes
- Experience in the introduction of new technologies / methods / equipment capabilities.
- Experience with Engineering Management Systems as used in support of Defence platforms is highly desirable.
To apply for this role, click on apply now.
Note: Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence security clearance. Eligibility criteria can be found at NA
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland, Amberley