Our client, a leading Aerospace company based in Broughton, Chester are looking for a Quality Line Side Engineer for approx 5 months, possibly longer.|
- For conducting daily process confirmation on standards and Quality Control Plan adherence.
- For conducting investigations to establish probable cause of issues noted during surveillance activities and ensure corrective and preventative action is taken.
- For conducting tasks that provide an assurance that the certification processes are adequately defined, accurate, credible, robust and consistently applied.
- For own development of knowledge, skills and competence, ensuring that Quality Line Side support is effective and in line with objectives.
- For carrying out investigations into reported quality / technical issues from business teams and customers, ensuring appropriate corrective and preventative action is taken by the accountable function through the use of multifunctional teams in line with the Quality Line Side Flow Chart.
- For the lead and support of Quality investigations through structured problem solving and escalation of issues where appropriate.
- For the facilitation and use of Quality tools and techniques within the business area.
- To provide support in achieving Quality objectives through the completion of any reasonable task requested by the Quality Line Side Group Leader & Product Quality Manager.
- For adding value through the improvement of Quality processes
- The Quality Line Side Engineer ensures that EHS and Airworthiness requirements are met within their team.