Manchester - 3-6 month contract - £550 - £600 p/d |
I am currently looking for a SAP Security Manager to work for my client in Manchester on an initial 3-6 month contract
The Senior SAP Security/GRC Lead role is responsible for managing and ensuring effective control of the SAP solution across various SAP projects within the organisation.
The SAP Security Manager will have experience of:
- Solid and proven SAP Security and GRC support and role development experience
- Experience of at least 3 full SAP system lifecycles
- Proven experience of having worked with the following modules from a Security perspective: FICO, MM, SD, PS. Real Estate desirable
- Experience desired in ECC, BW, BPC, BO, SuccessFactors, HANA and other cloud based SAP solutions
- Strong SAP GRC experience within Access Controls (AC), Emergency Access Management (EAM) and Business Role Manager (BRM). Process Controls (PC) experience desired
- Experience in SOD Remediation activities and supporting the organisation to work through the remediation requirements
- Experience in Identity Management (IDM) solutions and Single Sign On (SSO) solutions
- The SAP Security Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure all applications are supported and help drive improvements to the underlying platform and framework.
- Build relationships with core users to ensure supporting and working effectively with all areas of the business.
- Responds to incidents and problems in a timely and accurate manner and ensures that Service Level Agreements are met
- Verifies the priority and severity of support requests
- Accountable for all queries regarding the configuration and customisation within their areas of expertise
- SAP Security Manager - GRC , ERP , SAP - Manchester - 3-6 month contract - £550 - £600 p/d