SAP Solution Architect - ERP, BW, Biller, PO|
Our client has a requirement for an experienced SAP Solution Architect to work on site for an initial 3 month contract in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for effective delivery of solutions that maximise the use of SAP technologies whilst driving user adoption, ROI and pace of delivery. This requires overseeing all aspects of systems solutions using analytical and problem-solving skill including creating adaptable, comprehensive solutions appropriate for the business whilst ensuring a smooth transition.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Designing and reviewing SAP application architectures and ensuring that the resultant solutions meet the business objectives
- Designing end to end solutions across the SAP system including integration and reporting technologies
- Ensuring application architecture deliverables are consistent with solution design principles, standards and methodologies
- Work with the Business Analyst and Release Manager to determine the gaps between requirements and SAP functionalities
- Design solutions in detail with the support from consultants and the business
- Plan the closure of the solution and see through the implementation of the solution
- Takes accountability for ensuring sustainable and future proof solutions across all systems that includes SAP and Success Factors
- Determines priorities based on business needs and champions/manages IT focused business programs, projects and enhancements with the shared services
- Solutions architecture of SAP solutions in SAP implementation programmes across Finance, Payroll and HR
- Engagement in all phases of complex SAP implementation programmes
- Excellent grasp of business processes and experience in making recommendations for process improvements
- Strong communication and presentation skills: the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals; and the ability to present to a range of audiences in a clear, concise, appropriate manner
- Capable of self-starting and pro-actively driving activities to closure.
- Able to use MS Project, Visio and understand basic project management methodologies
- Good understanding of SAP HR architecture and deep knowledge of possible integrations within SAP as well as with 3rd party applications
- Proven project management skills and understanding of the benefits that a standard project management lifecycle can deliver.
- Proven experience in SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP Biller, SAP PO, SAP GRC, SBPO BI, Success Factors, SAP EC Payroll, Ariba, Concur, SAAS.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships