SAP Release Manager - SAP, ERP - Manchester - 3-6 Months - £550 - 600 p/d|
I am currently looking for a SAP Release Manager to work for my client based in Manchester on an initial 3-6 month contract
The main responsibilities are to:
On a day to day basis you will:
- Ensure the up-front planning and scheduling
- Successfully deploying releases to production environment in a controlled and systematic way.
- Co-ordinating releases and deployments across multiple teams.
- Automate release and roll back of changes into and from live environment.
- Plan and oversee the successful roll-out of SAP changes into the live environment
- Define the release and deployment plans with all stakeholders
- Ensure that releases include operational acceptance and each release package consists of a set of related assets and that service components are compatible
- Ensure that all release and deployment packages can be tracked, installed, tested, verified and backed out (if required)
- Ensure that release schedule & all required documentation related to the release is created and managed
- To act as the 'Gatekeeper' to the Production environment approving releases into pre-production and production environments.
- Liaison with Change Approval Board to provide input into the decision making process, impact assessments and release process capacity information
- Liaison with direct and indirect stakeholders
- Define, maintain and communicate the detailed plan for each release
- Co-ordinate integration where necessary
- Owner of Release Management checkpoint signoffs