Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a ".Net Solution Architect" to join our team in "Bangalore, India".
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Technical Skills
- Knowledge of common design pattern in enterprise application context, providing architecture solutions.
- Expert in Microsoft .NET Framework tools and technologies
- Proven experience in working on latest technologies like Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, karma, Jasmine, WebAPI etc.
- Practical experience in agile development projects
- Experience in Team Foundation Server: Build scripts, Branching and Merging
Roles and Responsibility
- Experience (12 - 15 years)
- Expert in the technical Skills mentioned
- Ability to provide consultation on the technical areas
- Should be Hands on in the technical areas mentioned
- Work as Offshore Enterprise Architect
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components across all Account applications.
- Liaise with Onsite Technical Architect and work in conjunction to ensure Architectural considerations are met.
- Will be responsible for overall Quality of the Delivery.
- Driver and Owner for implementing the Architectural suggestions from Account Technical Architect services.
- Ensure that the overall Architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality
- Advise and recommend enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Responsible for POCs for upcoming framework implementations.
- Participate in Architecture Assessments and provide improvement suggestions
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Manage Offshore Technical Architects. Build Design competency within the account and upskill Offshore Technical Architects to take bigger Architectural roles
- Interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
- Responsible for outlining the new application architecture design and development in Account
- Responsible for interviewing and backfilling Offshore Technical Architects in the Account
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed