|Job Ref:||2016-178250||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 21:02|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
NTT DATA Federal Services, Inc. currently seeks a "Senior Infomation Assurance Analyst" to join our team in "Suffolk, Virginia".
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Subject Matter Expert III (Senior Information Assurance Analyst):
• Serves as the team lead to support the analysis of general network technical problems and provides recommendations and technical support in solving these problems.
• Rapidly assess network traffic, detect data anomalies, and provide detailed reporting on same
• Provide alert handling mitigation strategies to PM II, and staff
• Develop Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) for SME III contracting staff, regarding how to analyze data, detect anomalies, recommend mitigation strategies, and report
• Manage and administer network monitoring systems, as well as provide the assessment and implementation of solutions to meet network security requirements
• Ensure the successful performance of vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
This position will provide subject matter expertise in the day to day management of the network monitoring and modernization effort. SIAA SME will provide senior level hands on monitoring/administration of the customers network monitoring and modernization effort; recommend approval of and compliance with Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); liaison with CNDSP and other external organizations to maximize mission coordination and effectiveness; coordinate with inter-departmental teams, to maximize effect of analysis of networks and system generated data; and provide day to day leadership and guidance to all members of the network monitoring and modernization effort.
Basic Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Education: Bachelor of Science degree (or related experience) in information systems, information security, computer science or related discipline
• Minimum Experience: Seven years' experience in performing network administration functions relevant to the statement of work accrued within the last 10 years
• Specialized Experience: At least two years relevant experience with Navy cyber security and network operations
Clearance requirement is TS//SCI). DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Work Force (IAWF) / DoD 8140 Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF) requirement for this position is Information Assurance Manager (IAM) level II. The candidate must meet this qualification upon first day of employment
This is a full-time salaried position with NTT DATA Federal, Inc. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed