|Job Ref:||2016-178149||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Missouri||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 21:02|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a "Inventory Process Costing Analyst " to join our team in "St. Louis, Missouri, USA".
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
The Inventory and Costing Process Analyst position has responsibility for accurate and timely month-end closing, account reconciliations, and production cost variance analysis for the global shared service organization. This person will gain in-depth knowledge of SAP material ledger, the SAP FI-CO module, and global costing processes as well as contribute to process improvements.
Primary responsibilities may include:
Analysis and Reporting - Forecast / Budget / LRP
• Assist in the development of standard unit cost for annual budget and LRP processes, at the beginning of each fiscal year and any required mid-year standard cost estimate updates
• Assist in the monthly forecasting process relating to unit cost and inventory
• Execute the over/under absorption analysis and WIP analysis; provide forecast for anticipated effect of WIP distribution
Accounting - Closing
• Perform month-end closing activities (material ledger closing, cost center assessment, order settlement, etc.), account reconciliations and production cost variance analysis
• Monitor/reconcile goods in transit and open order aging
• Timely costing of new materials
• Enter obsolescence expense and reserve
• Perform monthly processes for grower liability accruals and grower payments and troubleshoot any issues as needed
• Prepare supporting information/analysis for monthly reviews related to cost variance analysis and inventory analysis
• Drive for efficient closing and account reconciliation processes
• Identify process improvements related to inventory valuation, costing processes and closing activities
• Enter Standard Cost Estimates (annually and updated as appropriate throughout the year)
• Update activity rates and cost center assessment cycles in SAP
• Facilitate entries to Non-Standard COGS
• Provide support to external and internal auditors related to product cost and inventory accounts
• Contribute to system enhancements to enable better reporting & analysis on inventory, cost, and production support
• Ensure compliance with Corporate Controller and SOX policies related to inventory balances and product costing
• Prepare supporting documentation for monthly Balance Sheet Analysis for Inventory and annual Balance Sheet Review for inventory
Business and Financial Analysis - Support
• Work with plant and field personnel to improve understanding of their impact on costing, address financial-related questions and issues, ensuring proper accounting controls, policies and documentation are maintained
• Develop and maintain templates to ensure consistency in costing methodology across regions
• Take on additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed
Please note: This position supports globally and will require flexibility, which may include early morning hours to best support and partner across the globe.
Required skills/experience :
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2 + years Accounting or Finance experience
• Knowledge of SAP, FI-GL and FI-CO modules is a plus, but not required
• Strong Excel skills
• Prior cost accounting experience preferred
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Time management skills
• Detail orientation
• Flexible in a fast paced, changing environment
Basic Qualifications: 2 years Accounting
2 years Process Optimization
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed