|Job Ref:||2016-178091||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||New York||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 21:01|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Solution Architect to join our team in Melville, NY.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: In this role you will have the opportunity to:
• Provide direction for entire consulting project or a project team and makes decisions on approaches and procedures.
• Provide customer solutions for a large project or several small to medium size projects with limited complexity using standard methodology.
• Prepare project proposals, cost estimates and participates in sales and proposal presentations.
• Integrate multiple technologies and applications within a specific customer solution.
• Regularly serve as a pre-sales support specialist through the development of materials and by presenting simple solutions to prospective clients as a subject matter expert.
• Identifie additional opportunities within current customer relationships.
• Provide direction, coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
Basic Qualifications: 7+ years experience:
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed