|Job Ref:||EMP375377||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£30,000 - £36,000/year||Post Date:||25/10/2016 21:31|
Our key client that specialises in first class, business class and premium economy interiors for commercial aircraft currently have a Process Engineer requirement at their composite manufacturing facility in Camberley, Surrey. A background within a relevant sector and highly regulated manufacturing environment is needed with experience in fault finding, problem solving and process improvement. Knowledge of composite materials would be highly beneficial though not essential, a minimum HNC / HND qualification is required. |
Experience within a relevant manufacturing environment with knowledge of surface & paint
Take responsibility for the process within designated area or areas in order to achieve product volumes, yields and quality targets.
• Take ownership for developing and implementing equipment, procedure and process changes including the design and implementation of improvement projects
• Identify, make recommendations and implement improvements in process performance to achieve product volume, yields and quality in accordance with business needs, whilst minimising operating costs and maximising unit safety and reliability
• Use systematic and methodical approaches such as statistical techniques, 4D / 8D problem solving tools and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA) to improve process capability and / or identify root causes of problems, and implement improvement opportunities.
• Implement and manage the units process control strategies including writing and maintaining Process Control Plans
• Gather and evaluate appropriate data to improve process capability and / or identify root causes of problems, and implement improvement opportunities.
• Provide prompt and effective technical advice and support
• Provide corrective actions and preventative action for faults found on product
• Ensure the process supports the highest Health and Safety standards
• Review and organise layout of the process area to reflect current best practice
• Ensure the plant is audit ready at all times and consistent to best practice
• Monitor and present weekly right first time statistics
• Compile and deliver process documentation for best practice and training