|Job Ref:||EMP375964||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£40,000/year||Post Date:||25/10/2016 21:32|
The successful candidate will be undertaking the day to day reactive and planned engineering maintenance activities and improvement works at our clients’ site on production & manufacturing equipment as well as leading a small team of Engineers on site|
Maintenance Engineering, Team Leader, Electrical & Mechanical Skills
The ideal candidate will be either electrically or mechanically biased with a background in FMCG or have worked on High Volume Manufacturing equipment, however, other backgrounds will be considered.
• Leading and supervising a team of engineers as well as carrying out hands on duties.
• Reacting to equipment breakdowns (both mechanical and electrical), locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
• Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores, etc.
• Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment, diagnose equipment breakdowns and action repairs ensuring direction of labour and planned engineering activities fully support the operation.
• Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment performance whilst ensuring safe working practice and full communications are maintained at all times.
• In addition, you will be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering install and commissioning.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Ideally would have experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor however, for the right candidate looking to take a step up, Engineers would be considered.
• Strong electrical and/or mechanical experience preferably within a FMCG environment.
• Knowledge / experience of working with PLC controls, analysing faults and providing solutions.
• Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
• Strong organisation and communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplined team of varying levels of technical experience.
Hours: Continental Shifts, Days and Nights
Salary: £40,000 pa