the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage a team of Program Analyst on specific tasks and responsibilities for which regular status and review are required
- Harmonize all cost reduction initiatives in relations with your team's specific work packages.
- Initiate key indicators to monitor Program milestones
- Identify key Program issues and provide the necessary planning and leadership to resolve these issues
- Participate in program reviews with partners and Bombardier to assess Program progress, program risk and ensure that commitments are being achieve
- Prepare and present regular program updates for management
- Champion Change management responsibilities with dual-source suppliers
- Provide detail risk assessment for accountable areas of responsibilities
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Administration
- You have ten (10) years' experience in Aerospace industry
- You have strong leadership qualities with cross functional skills
- You have a strong knowledge of data base management, scheduling and spreadsheet
- You have Program management experience in a management position
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to coordinate and present reviews to Senior Management
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English and French
- You have strong knowledge of fundamental Program knowledge and process (i.e. risk, Change, Schedule and potentially others where required)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.