the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft's Dallas Service Centre is centrally located at Love Field Airport, and is the home of the Service Center Network headquarters. With its dedicated staff of over 110, the facility features 100,000 sq ft of space and is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled heavy maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Centre has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Canada, Brazil, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Mexico and South Africa.
- Position Summary: Troubleshoots repairs, inspect, modifies and services aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required .
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Return A/C to service after maintenance at off-site locations (if certified)
A&P or Avionics Experience required:
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Typically a minimum of 2 years aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- Full proficiency of Grade 06 or equivalent
- Basic PC skills
- Demonstrated ability to train other employees
Typically one (1) year corporate / commercial jet experience