Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. |
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Working with the Total Rewards Operations Team, the Senior Analyst, Total Rewards will be responsible for the effective delivery of compensation and benefits programs and policies for all Tyco businesses in the UK and Ireland. This position may also assist the Total Rewards Leader for businesses in Continental Europe. This position will be based in Cork, Ireland
- Provide input to the Global Total Rewards team for annual compensation planning cycles including information on local employee population, eligibility, data audits, exceptions and local legal requirements.
- Manage the relationship with external providers of recognition solutions and benefits.
- Work closely with the local HR teams, including the Senior HR Business Partners in providing expert support across all Total Rewards topics.
- Conduct research and provide timely advice on regulatory developments and compensation and benefits matters.
- Seek opportunities to continuously simplify, harmonize or rationalize existing policies or practices.
- Provide in depth analysis of existing policies and programs in support of the business or wider HR community.
- Partner closely with internal communications to increase employee engagement and value of the reward package.
- Take the lead on recognition plan nominations working with HR and senior leaders.
- Lead activity associated with UK and Ireland legislation impacting reward, including national minimum wage, gender pay and salary sacrifice as examples.
- Run the in house annual holiday purchase salary sacrifice programme; develop business, management and employee communications, design the process and ensure effective delivery.
- Be expert on Total Rewards processes within the HRIT system, to support the wider business and HR teams.
- Support with testing of HRIT solutions in relation to compensation and benefits programs.
- Support merger and acquisition activities, including employee presentations, consultations and cost benefit analysis.
Critical Skills/ Core Competencies:
- Background in compensation and benefits plans, policies and procedures
- University degree required in related field
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve issues
- Possess ability to manage multiple projects, simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal working in a multinational company environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite with advanced knowledge in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Workday preferred
- Ability to travel