|Job Ref:||1619056||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||-||City:||Lithia Springs||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 22:11|
Manages the supply, storage, transport and distribution of equipment, materials and goods used and produced by Tyco. Activities include materials control and planning; managing supplier relationships; logistics and supply-chain management; purchasing; and inventory control. Ensures all products and services are procured on time with right quality at most competitive value |
• Unload, sort and put away of parts according to shipping procedures. Required to use a RF Gun or monitor (LXE brand)
• Load and unload materials in warehouse and storage facility using warehouse equipment.
• Unload for accuracy and safety moves of materials and ensure timely and complete deliveries.
• Fills requisitions forms, job/work orders.
• Manually enter sales and purchase order in Red Prairie
• Manually enter work orders in Baan.
• Required to perform system transactions for Oracle or Red Prairie
• Flexibility with time schedule and work weekends.
• Heavy lifting is also required in some material handler’s duties.
• 1st Shift position; OT required at end of month and end of quarters. Start time will be at 10 AM.
• Other duties required within the warehouse functions; providing training to newer associates, inspecting items while loading/unloading trucks. Use of necessary shipping form such as correct process of packing slip or manifest.
• Applies skills as an experienced equipment operator for multiple motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment
• Performs general warehouse/factory activities related to improving safety and housekeeping
• Manages several areas within the operation (i.e. receiving, shipping, international, returns)
• Displays advanced knowledge of warehouse/factory operations and systems
• Gathers, verifies, and packs items for shipment according to specifications and the transportation method used
• Receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
• Complies with all company and regulatory policies and procedures
• GED/High School Diploma
• 5 years’ experience preferred