Hourly Rate Bands £9.01 - £9.50 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
What we are looking for
This position is based in Watford.
We are looking for enthusiastic security officers to provide a high level of security services to prestigious clients. To ensure that expectations are understood, met and exceeded and that a five star customer service emanates through daily roles and responsibilities.
What we are offering:
- £9.01 per hour
- Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off days only
- Fully funded uniform
- Full onsite training
- To assist and monitor the Security Team to respond to incidents
- To ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner and to take over the switchboard during the week
- To monitor access and egress of personnel and respond to breaches
- To ensure that all incidents, which occur during the course of your duties, are reported promptly and recorded within the guidelines
- To conduct mandatory searches of bags and personal belongings to sub-contractors and cleaners before they leave the premises, on the client's instruction
- To conduct a patrol of the premises using CCTV internally noting results in the patrol book
- To conduct regular internal and external perimeter building patrols
- To report any incident or occurrence out of the ordinary to Security Control Centre and enter into the Daily Occurrence Book (DOB)
- Any other duties deemed to be appropriate or necessary to the post
- Good communication (both written and oral) and customer service skills (Essential).
- Experience in working within a team as well as on your own (Essential).
- A valid SIA Licence (Essential) - Door Supervisor (Preferred).
- Full driving licence and own vehicle (Essential).
- Living within a 30 minute commute of WD5 (Essential).
- Corporate experience preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrable proactive and professional approach to security.
- Ability to operate in a pressurised environment.
- Attention to detail, proactive and excellent time management.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in the Watford area
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.