|Job Ref:||JME0410||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Highlands||Address:||Salary:||£ 23 - £ 26 per hour, accommodation||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:31|
Rapidly growing and profitable main contractor have secured a strong pipeline of work for the foreseeable future. They're currently working on a major project in The Highlands and have an immediate requirement for a experienced Freelance Senior Site Engineer. This is a great opportunity to secure work well into next year.|
* Management of setting out
* Controlling the works of the labour teams and to issue work in a structured and organised manner
* Ensuring site works are conducted in a safe manner
* Producing documentation on work performance
* Dealing with issues on site and ensuring they're dealt with accordingly
* Use of setting out equipment if needs be
* Commercial awareness regarding the value and cost of materials in use
* Managing subcontactor performance
* Competitive hourly rate
* Accommodation supplied by employer
* Strong pipeline of work
* Working alongside a proven experienced team
* Management experience on a major project
* Previous experience in a Senior Site Engineer / Sub Agent position
* Infrastructure or Civil Construction experience
* Minimum five years experience as Site Engineer is preferable
* Valid CSCS
* Valid SSSTS or SMSTS - preferable
This opportunity is perfect for a Freelance Senior Site Engineer with proven experience on a highways project and who's open to working in The Highlands.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.