|Job Ref:||CPE 122||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Salary:||£ 36 - £ 50,000 per year, Company Benefits||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:52|
Health and Safety Advisor |
Position: Rail Health and Safety Advisor
Location: North West London
Package: £35,000 - £50,000 + Extensive Benefits Package
Energetic, ambitious Health and Safety advisor? This is your opportunity to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor within the Rail industry where your career progression is a number 1 priority and training and development is an absolute must!
As a Health and Safety Advisor you must:
* Take a proactive approach to managing health and safety
* Identify lower risks at design stage
* Ensure worker health is as important as safety
* Share innovation and best practice and encourage others to do so
* Improve risk management
* Deliver a sustainable maintenance programme
To do this role you must have:
* NEBOSH general certificate or higher (NVQ / Diploma)
* Experience working within a rail environment is vital!
* Ideally someone with experience on site before moving into H&S
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Experienced in writing policies and procedures
What's in it for you?
* Competitive Basic Salary with annual salary reviews
* Fantastic career progression
* Training and Investment into you as an individual
* Car/Car allowance
* The People's Pension
* Annual Christmas Bonus based on personal and company performance
* Life Assurance
* Relevant Annual Subscriptions Subsidised
* 25 days holiday increasing up to 29 days holiday
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a mate? - Refer someone now and get £200 if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.