|Job Ref:||CHRFNPIE45615||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tipton||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:31|
Release Analyst required on a contract basis to join an industry leading automotive business.|
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at the forefront of automotive technology? Do you have a background in the control and coordination of BoM and Releasing activities? Have you got a background of working in a fast paced automotive manufacturing environment? If you are seeking an exciting technical challenge then this is the contract role for you!
You will report to the NPI Manager, the role is specifically focused on the New Product Engineering side of the department. The role will be holistically responsible for the introduction of new product and will hold the following principal responsibilities;
* Serves as overall facilitator for the development of the product programs
* Plans, directs and controls all activities relating to the New Product Introduction (NPI) including APQP, SQA, Engineering, Purchasing and Manufacturing Engineering
* Manage high value product programs proactively from acquisition to start of production to ensure timing and objectives are met for all customer milestones and oversee product development.
* Interface with required functional disciplines and departments for program support and to ensure the program meets the customer requirements.
* Assures appropriate program planning to confirm that product development is consistent with established program objectives and company needs
* Conducts all phase and gate reviews on a basis to suit the program needs.
* Works closely with the plant personnel for the purpose of accomplishing the program requirements.
* Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
* Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
* Facilitates Executive-Level interaction between the company, the customer and plant personnel.
* Coordinates and maintains communications with the design and operations staff and our customer for all program activities.
* Verify the implementation of solutions (Quality System, Drawings & Prototype Product).
* Control further processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
* Responsible for delivering programs on time, to the correct quality, and at the right cost
* Experience of (JIT) Just in Time
* Experience of First Tier Supply to major OEM
* Good IT skills and general knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Proactive approach but must have the ability to make decisions based on experience and data.
* Recognized technical qualification - ONC/HND highly desired or equivalent proven experience in a similar role
* The knowledge to read technical drawings and engineering specifications and basic Catia/CAD skills would be big advantage.
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Ability to create timing plans/ APQP deliverables
You should be flexible, dedicated, hard-working and passionate about what you do. In return, you will be joining one of the most exciting UK manufacturing firms with great development opportunities, further training support available and the opportunity to work in a rewarding and stimulating workplace.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.