|Job Ref:||NGCOMPADMIN||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£ 9.40 per hour, Holiday, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
Compliance / Helpdesk / Workforce planner / Contact Support Administrator|
£9.40 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Compliance / Helpdesk / Workforce planner / Contact Support Administrator to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Watford (WD17)
* Monday - Friday 10.00AM - 19.00PM
* Salary £9.40 per hour
* Weekly pay
* On site parking
* Temporary - Permanent
* Immediate start
Your responsibilities include:
* Call answering within agreed performance standards from; engineers,
* RTM/STM, engineer supervisors, CSC and FM's, all subcontractors
* Open and overdue - monitoring and closures of all work orders
* Complaint handling and escalation as required and support continuous
* improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints
* Chasing calls from CSC to provide customer updates
* Goods receipting purchase orders when goods or service are received
* (check when jobs are completed)
* Dispatching work orders to engineers and subcontractors
* Accurate production and issue to authorised subcontractors of Purchase
* Orders through the Coupa system within Client specific guidelines and SLAs
* Raise purchase orders through the SAP system to the value not exceeding agreed limits.
* Dispatch calls to sub-contractors based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
* Plan daily work load for subcontractors using available systems.
* Collate accurate and punctual regular reports as required
Ad hoc administration duties
* Update work orders to accurately reflect information provided from subcontractors to Clients satisfaction.
* Work from daily reports provided to ensure job are attended and completed within SLAs
* Where required and authorised raise new Purchase orders to allow continued hire of temporary equipment
Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch sub-contract support to meet urgent demand
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Have previous in all of the above experience
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Danielle on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.