|Job Ref:||RODA/stc/Mod||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£ 9.15 per hour, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||26/10/2016 16:03|
Customer Contact Advisor / Customer Services Administrator - Central Coventry - Immediate Start |
Are you customer focused and looking to join a leading organisation that will offer you full training and development?
Are you an experienced Customer services Advisor that enjoys creating a positive customer journey whilst working in excellent working conditions?
Our leading Infrastructure client has an exciting opening for a proven and motivated Customer Services Advisor / Customer services Administrator.
Working within a busy Administration/Contact Centre you will provide excellent front line customer services via email, phone and online whilst also attending to administration such as word processing, data entry and processing transactions.
* Monday to Friday - office hours 37.5 hours per week
* Between 8am and 6pm (No weekends)
* £9.15ph + holiday pay + Pension
* Training and development provided
* Excellent working environment
* Initially 3 month contract/probation - potential for temp to perm
* Administration, data entry and transaction processing
* First point of contact for internal and external customers relating to transactions
* Provide clear advice and instructions
* Capture and log all information accurately
* Provide support to other team members
* General administration
* Processing work / data entry
* Customer Services / Call handling experience
* Good IT skills including MS applications e.g. excel
* Professional, reliable and keen to progress
* Able to hit the ground running
For more information, please apply today or contact Rob Davies on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.