|Job Ref:||ElecLeeds0410||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£ 22,000 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
Are you are Multi Skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias looking for a permanent position in the Leeds area? Do you enjoy working mobile but not having to get involved in national travel?|
Then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
Randstad CPE are currently recruiting on behalf of a global blue chip client. We are looking for a Mobile Electrician / Electrical Engineer to cover the Leeds area to work on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - up to £30,000 depending on experience + Excellent company benefits, 25 days holiday and pension scheme!
The role is a mobile position working within a confined radius (No Nationwide Travel) and can include working on client sites in a high street environment. The role is predominately working Monday to Friday Days with overtime for Weekends available.
The Electrician / Electrical Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units
Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
Install new plant and equipment when required
Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
* Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
* Completion of a recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Gas, A/C, Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent, Fabric -NVQ level 2 or equivalent
* City and Guilds test and inspection
* Trained to current electrical regulation
* Valid UK Driving Licence
* Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
* Must have - City An Guilds 2395-01 or equivalent and fixed wire testing qualified
* In Return Engineers will receive a competitive salary as well as:
* Competitive Salary
* Fully Expensed Van (Personal Use allowed)
* Incentive Scheme (Engineers can earn up to 20% of Monthly salary)
* 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
* Continuous on the Job training and Career Development Opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global organisation, earn a competitive salary and great terms and conditions.
To be considered please contact Sophia on NA. Or apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.