|Job Ref:||ELEENG416||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||NEG||Post Date:||26/10/2016 16:03|
Are you a fully qualified and experienced electrical maintenance engineer, who has a keen eye to detail and is capable of working well under pressure?|
If this sounds like you, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Our Aberdeen based client is a major M&E contractor for Scotland currently has ongoing positions based in Aberdeen, which could lead to a permanent position for the right individual.
* Responsible for day to day electrical maintenance, from servicing to repairing.
* Dealing with reactive works and plan maintenance.
* Must be capable of working unsupervised & as a part of a team when required.
* Must have experience in testing and inspection.
* 17th Edition
* SVQ/NVQ Level 3 Electrical/Engineering or equivalent
* Must have ECS card
* Min 3 years of FM experience
* Must have previous commercial experience
If interested, call Weronika on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.