|Job Ref:||SQS0310||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 80,000 per year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with experience in the Residential market? This is an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a high end residential main contractor based in Central London. Paying up to £80,000 depending on experience.|
* Between £70,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
* Opportunity to help develop the London business within a strong team
* Joining an excellent main contractor who are well established in the high end residential sector
* Chance to work on prestigious projects in prime London postcodes on residential refurbishments up to £5m in value
* Main contracting experience (ideally within the residential sector)
* Client facing
* Happy to work autonomously in charge of a project overseeing commercial aspects, but also happy to report into Commercial Manager/ Director
* A construction related degree would be beneficial but is not essential
Please apply now to be considered for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.