|Job Ref:||QS0310||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 70,000 per year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
Are you an experienced Fit Out and refurbishment Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading main contractors in the London fit out marketon a permanent basis. Based between Central London office and sites, this role will be reporting into the Commercial lead for the division. Paying up to £70,000. |
* Up to £70,000 basic
* Bonus scheme
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Working on Commercial office Fit Out projects in Central London
* Projects up to £10m
* Cat A / Cat B projects
* Traditional and D&B Contracts
* Ideally construction related degree (although not necessarily)
* Client facing
* Able to run a fit out project as a number 1 Quantity Surveyor, reporting into the Commercial Manager
* Contracting background (ideally within fit out, however new build background will be considered)
Please apply now to be considered for the role, or contact Louisa on NA for more information. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.