|Job Ref:||MIBABSBIRM0410||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, excellent benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
Are you an experienced Building Surveyor who would be interested in working for one of the world's leading consultancies? Would you like a career that plays to your strengths with a firm that will support you in achieving your full potential? If so keep reading...|
My client are a leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy with a long successful history and an even brighter future. They are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor in the Midlands to join their highly successful and established team in Birmingham providing Building Surveying services to high profile public sector and commercial clients, adding value and helping them make the most of their assets.
* Providing a client focused professional Building Surveying service
* Contributing to the development of a professional services work stream including party wall, neighbourly matters and dilapidations
* Plan, programme and implement property management and maintenance services including PPM
* Procurement and management of contacts including refurbishment schemes
* Preparation of proposals and bids to present to clients
* Assisting in the development of more junior surveyors
* MRICS qualification or at least working towards it
* A proven track record and experience in public sector projects
* Diverse knowledge and skillset gained from a variety of work in both the public and private sectors
* An interest in being responsible for the long term management and delivery of estates commissions
* Ability in professional services such as party wall, dilapidations and pre-acquisitions
* Up to £50,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
* Flexible benefits allowance which can be taken as cash or used to purchase added benefits
* Industry leading 8% matched contributory pension
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Private healthcare and medical insurance
* Generous 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Interest free season ticket loans and much more!
Interested? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on NA now for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Building Surveyor , Building Surveying , Surveying , APC
qualification Building Surveying or other relevant degree MRICS or APC training