|Job Ref:||JHSQS0310||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
My client is a family run building contractor working on high end residential properties, their reputation is brilliant and they are expanding to have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join their large projects team. They can pay a generous salary up to £65,000 depending on experience plus a package on top.|
The projects are new build over £10million for private clients.
Requirements and responsibilities;
* Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
* Experience working on projects over £8million
* Good knowledge of JCT form of contract
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Experience dealing with large subcontract packages
* Happy to deal with clients
* Deal with cash flow, valuations and variations
* Report into Commercial Director
* Work closely with Contracts Manager
* Salary up to £65,000
* Car allowance or company vehicle
* Company pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Real progression prospects as this is a new division for the company
* This is one of the leading employers in the local area offering training and progression to all staff
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on interesting and high profile projects for a professional and growing business. There will be a two-stage interview process and you will have ample time to get to know more about the business.
If you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "qs" or "construction" or "high end" or "residential"