|Job Ref:||RODA/SCH/STOKST||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coleshill||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£ 8.90 per hour, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
Planner / Scheduler - Coleshill|
Our leading Maintenance company have a new and exciting opportunity for proven, customer focused Planner / Administrator in Coleshill
Working with a leading organisation, you will be responsible planning operational workforce and associated Administration. You will also make and take direct customer calls and work with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the work to proceed in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in there career with a true market leading company
* Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week - 8am to 5pm
* £8.92ph + Holiday Pay
* 6 months contract - strong possibility of permanent (depending on performance)
* Excellent working environment
* Immediate start available
* Taking customer calls to report and log faults
* Plan in and coordinate Engineers to Repair and Maintenance work
* Liaise with internal and external customers to arrange Repair and Maintenance work
* Data entry of all works and engineering projects accurately
* Ensure process and procedures are followed for all incidents
* Help to ensure Scheduling is efficient and effective in line with company SLA's
* Previous Customer Services, Administration, coordination or planning experience
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Customer focused and professional
* Driven by providing excellent service
* Highly organised and professional
For more information, please apply today with you latest CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.