|Job Ref:||NOR15881||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£ 10.55 per hour, Holiday, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||26/10/2016 16:03|
£10.55 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Handyperson to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Nottingham (NG1).
* Monday - Friday 08.30AM - 13.00AM
* Salary £10.55 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Long term secure work
* Immediate start
* Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
* Perform repair and maintenance tasks on doors, furniture, fixtures and appliances in an effective and timely manner
* Investigate possible problems and propose solutions
* Carry out all kinds of electrical repair, HVAC, carpentry, painting and janitorial duties
* Perform preventative maintenance tasks on a regular basis
* Fix electrical fixtures and handle plumbing/leakage problems effectively
* Determine tools and equipment needed for individual repair or maintenance job
* Maintain and organize building walls, floors and ceilings
* Utilize computers, calculators and telephone to perform duties
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Have previous experience
* Be reliable and flexible; able to consider extra hours if needed
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Danielle on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.