|Job Ref:||PROENG||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Pension / Car / Healthcare Plan +||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
Feeling uninspired at work?
Are you up for the challenge of running a major civils project?
Randstad CPE currently has an exciting opportunity for a Proposal Engineer with civils experience to get involved on various projects on a permanent basis. This role will be based around Warrington, Cheshire.
This is a massive opportunity for any ambitious Proposal Engineer. As well as being on board with a forward thinking civils contractor, which will look great on any CV, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, an attractive subsistence package, vehicle and additional benefits such as pension.
The successful Proposal Engineer will be responsible for the following:
* Working alongside the Technical Manager to ensure scheme designs are value engineered and adhere to client specifications.
* To closely coordinate with all design and civil partners.
* To provide outline and detailed engineering from inception to completion of schemes utilising our design partners, in-house resources, site installation and construction personnel.
* Ascertaining Clients requirements either through reference to their specification documents or more likely through visiting sites with their nominated personnel. A key requirement is the ability to determine the actual operational requirement and propose appropriate solutions.
* To ensure scheme designs are value engineered, whilst retaining appropriate levels of operational security and full compliance with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
* To lead and promote innovation, challenging our Clients, design partners and the supply chain to ensure cost effectiveness in both our design solutions and all design activities.
* To manage, mentor and develop the Design Engineers and Coordinators who have responsibility to closely coordinate design production between the clients in house design teams, external design companies, our supply chain and where applicable our clients designers.
* To prepare financial budgets and programmes for design activities.
As the successful Proposal Engineer you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
* The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* An industry applicable ONC / HNC / NA
* Extensive knowledge of water and sewage treatment processes including Chemical Dosing process.
* Commercial and contractual awareness
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Self motivation
* Be able to organise yourself and others workload
* Be proactive in your approach
* An excellent communicator
* A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
* Experience with AutoCAD software would be an advantage
The position offers excellent opportunities as well as a comprehensive remuneration package including company car and pension.
To join an exciting and established contractor then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.