|Job Ref:||JHASE0310||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 67,500 per year, package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:33|
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join my clients team based in Portsmouth - they can pay a competitive salary - as a guide the can go up to £67,500 plus generous benefits. |
This is a really good opportunity for an experience Estimator to add real value to a local business, they work on various building projects up to the value of £5million in Hampshire.
* Review tender and quotation enquiries received from clients
* Produce detailed bills of quantities from tender documents, site surveys and drawings
* Obtain competitive quotations from subcontractors & suppliers
* Prepare and finalise tender reports for adjudication of completed tenders and quotations
* Carry out post-tender negotiations and finalise potential orders with clients
* On successful bids, attend a meeting with the Contract Manager and Quantity Surveyor to present handover packs with appropriate documentation
* HNC/Degree in a Construction Discipline would be an advantage
* Relevant experience as an Estimator or Quantity Surveyor working on Building projects
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Proficient in the us of Microsoft Word
* Proven track record of producing accurate and competitive work on tenders
Package and benefits;
* Salary up to £67,500
* Company car or car allowance
* Company pension scheme
* Flexible benefits
* Growing company
* Great business plan
* Opportunity to grow into a Managing Estimator role
There will be a 2 stage interview process and plenty of time to get to know the managers and business.
If you're interested then please apply.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "estimator" or "estimating" or "precon" or "tender" or "construction" or "build" or "cost planner"