|Job Ref:||BM-14611-HW||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||26/10/2016 16:05|
Randstad are currently working with a leading contractor in the North West to find a successful Bid Manager to join their business. The business has grown significantly in 2015 and has a secure pipeline of work going into 2016. As a result of their growth in turnover in the North West they need a talented Bid Manager to work closely with the wider commercial team to win more work.|
As the ideal Bid Manager you will need the following and be able to:
* Work with the pre con team to lead the bid process.
* Manage proposals and collate commercial bid information.
* Demonstrate and use technical knowledge to ensure bids are accurate and offer a compelling reason for clients to engage with the contractor.
* Assess the viability of bid requests to ensure they meet the company standards.
* Implement construction knowledge to compliment the pre construction phase.
* Excellent commercial acumen.
* Co-ordinate both Design and Estimating to ensure they are aligned to each bid.
The idea Bid Manager will need the following attributes:
* Self awareness.
* Ability to build relationships.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Problem solver.
* Ability to focus and move towards an end goal.
The package on offer is:
* Car or car allowance.
* Additional flexible benefits.
If you are searching for your next move in Bid Management then contact Harry Wilkinson on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.