|Job Ref:||BBBH141639||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:37|
BI/SAP reporting analyst is required by leading, global organisation based in Portsmouth.|
You will be responsible for developing reporting solutions using Business Objects and other SAP reporting tools.. The organisation operate in the manufacturing sector and utilise SAP modules - SD, MM, WM, PP - so experience in some or all of these modules would be a big advantage.
You will deliver a range of complex reporting functions and business process improvements for the UK and sometimes Global ERP platform.
* Knowledge of Business Intelligence / Business Objects and /or other SAP Data Warehousing Solutions
* Experience with Business Process Analysis & process improvment
* Experience of SAP reporting
* Previous experience operating as a Business Analyst
* Experience of SAP in particular using query / sqvi
* Reporting data from SAP / BI / Qlikview and other reporting tools
* Validation of Reporting from SAP to Reporting Tools
* Testing of new BI reports or database structures
* Experience in Providing Training and support
If you are keen to join a progressive, growing company and you have a background in application support and/or business systems analysis, please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills ERP, SAP, Process, Reporting, Business Intelligence, BI,