|Job Ref:||BBBH141638||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||26/10/2016 16:00|
Service Delivery Manager / Incident Manager / Customer Manager / Relationship Manager|
My market leading IT company is looking for an experienced customer support manager/incident manager/service delivery manager to join its team to manage the relationship with a new telecoms client for them in regards to its technical service they provide.
You will be required to be on site at the end client once a week in London and the role will also allow a level of home working.
This is a hybrid role and would ideally suit a contractor who has worked in the telecoms sector. The role is not overtly technical but a technical background will help.
The role will involve:
* Supports delivery of Technical Support program to major telecoms service provider account
* Ensures follow-up and closure of critical problems with large strategic customer
* Uses standard tools to receive alerts and monitor status of new customer service requests (cases) pushing through to resolution
* Regularly interacts with our clients customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution
* Report on standard deliverables as defined by customer contract
* Co-ordinates root cause analysis upon customers request
* Leading regular discussions about ongoing support cases, and coordinates resources at our client and within the Customers organization to help ensure that all issues are handled in a timely manner.
* Serves as the advocate within our client for all issues and concerns related to Customers network operations.
If interested then please get in touch asap to find out more.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.