|Job Ref:||JB - 0395||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£ 350 - £ 375 per day||Post Date:||26/10/2016 16:00|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations on a global Information Security Programme.|
Our client is looking for an experienced business / technical analyst to support the OT Logging & Monitoring sub-stream that has been divided into a further 4 projects. These focus on the design and delivery of processes and solutions for security logging, monitoring and reporting for their Operational Technology Environment.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyse and document business and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Process models and Data Analysis reports
* Mapping out current state and designing to be processes, including service / support modelling.
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Evaluate data gathered from multiple sources and business areas; reconcile conflicts, build up the detail to underpin high-level information and summarise low-level information into digestible reports.
* Constructively challenge assumptions in order to highlight which requirements are essential.
* Contribute to the creation of updates to senior stakeholders and governance boards.
* Support the programme and project lead in the production of analytical reports.
* Support the production of governance artefacts required in order to successfully navigate the programme lifecycle.
* Previous experience in working as a business analyst in large scale business change programmes.
* Understanding of security logging and building detailed specifications to support project design and delivery.
* Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into requirements.
* Data analytics and ability to reduce false positive numbers through ongoing validation of event test cases.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; engineers, operators, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
* Initiative - ability to identify issues and act on them and to hit the ground running, demonstrating a persistent drive to completion.
* Advanced MS Office Skills (inc Visio)
* Desirable: Experience in working on a large scale security logging and monitoring initiative.
* Desirable: Background in delivery of Industrial Control System (ICS) / OT security initiatives
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.