|Job Ref:||JB - 2496||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 22.50 - £ 25 per hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:37|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Writer to work with the worlds leading online search and advertising organisation.|
As a Technical Writer, you will communicate with hundreds of thousands of developers worldwide through conceptual documentation, training and instructional content, API References, sample code, and videos. You'll have plenty of opportunity to inspire their developer community through the creation of simple code samples or complex sample applications that will supplement core documentation. You might have a background as a developer, and write as a hobby; or perhaps you're an experienced communicator who loves digging deep into code. One thing is for certain - you are passionate about helping developers do amazing things.
* Write technical documentation for external developer audience, such as API reference docs and developer guides.
* Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
* Write example code (using Python, AppEngine)
* Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience with product documentation, product communications, technical publications or media.
* Experience with documenting APIs
* Experience with writing example code
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are keen to work with arguably the worlds most innovative organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.