|Job Ref:||BBBH141632||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||Negotiable based on Experience||Post Date:||26/10/2016 16:00|
IT Support Engineer - 5 Month Contract - London|
Are you currently busy looking for your next contract? Ever wanted the opportunity to work for an organisation who's at the top of their respective field? Do you fancy the opportunity to prove that you are the best IT Support Engineer that London has to offer? Then your job search is at an end!
A global, market leading organisation has an urgent requirement for a second line support engineer to join them on a 5 month contract.
As an IT support engineer you will be exposed to all IT disciplines in this broad role, including desktop, networking (CCNA), and account management.
This is a dynamic, fast paced start up environment within a large company and you will have incredible potential for growth and an excellent career entry point.
We're looking for a sharp, upbeat IT generalist with strong customer service skills to help support employees day to day, as well as assist in planning and implementing infrastructure to maintain rapid growth.
* Respond to daily user support requests
* Lead IT new hire onboarding process
* Manage our growing inventory of IT assets and purchasing
* Streamline and improve end-user experience and efficiency
* Administer Audio and Video systems, conference rooms, and high-profile meetings
* Solid background in Microsoft/Apple desktop troubleshooting
* Hands-on LAN, WLAN, and routing administration and troubleshooting
* CCNA or desire to acquire CCNA
* Microsoft Certification desirable
* Clear and effective communication skills
* Fluent in English
* Calm demeanour and ability to work under pressure
* B.S. in computer science or a related technical discipline
If you have most of the above skills and feel this role is right for you, please submit your CV for immediate consideration and feeback. This is an urgent role so don't miss out by hesitating! I will be reviewing CV's on a first come first serve basis. Pleae send CV's to:
N: Jack Rooke
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.