Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||178420||Employer:||Bechtel||Country:||India||City:||New Delhi||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 01:01|
Requisition ID: |
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
As part of the Project Administration team under the direction of the Project Administrator, plans, controls, and carries out records management and administrative activities for the project (s).
• Utilizes the standard Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) to register, control, distribute, transmit, file and archive project records
• Plans scope of administrative work, establishes priorities and trains personnel to perform their assigned duties in area of responsibility
• Supports the development and implementation of the records retention and turnover plans
• Maintains effective communications with other project team members, the client, and field personnel, to ensure quality, schedule and budget
• Support audits for quality assurance, internal technical reviews, client reviews, and ISO 9000 audits
• Assists with the development of the EDMS database/docbase
• Processes a high volume of supplier and/or Bechtel documentation
• Prepares routine documents, using standard word processing, spreadsheets, or other office software as needed to support work activities
• Keeps abreast of department technologies, techniques, and services that are available
• Responsible for one or more administrative functions on the project
• Coordinates project space requirements, communications, equipment, project library, general facilities issues
• Operates standard office equipment, copiers, and automation tools
• Performs / assists in other general administrative or clerical activities as required
• Administers users and group access to EDMS.
• Maintains or provides completed training records to others as required.
• Helps develop turnover plan for project records.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.