Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||00016138||Employer:||Oxy||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||Midland||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 01:01|
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide. |
Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Office Services Coordinator within our Midland Office Services department based in Midland, TX.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to:
- Incoming and Outgoing mail: receiving, sorting, coordinating, processing USPS, Federal Express, UPS, Interoffice mail, shipments, etc, in a timely manner to ensure delivery to employees within the Oxy Permian Plaza office.
- Ability to stage conference rooms given diagrams. (Moving tables and chairs, tidying room, wiring power and data)
- Taking inventory, reordering and restocking kitchen and mailroom supplies.
- Provide assistance to all Oxy Facilities functions. (Special Events, Health Fairs, Community Engagement)
- High School education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years mailroom experience.
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus and dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Ability to use time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and ability to work overtime.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication, as well as reading and comprehension skills.
- Ability to handle multitasking, shifting priorities when necessary and respond quickly to client requests.
- Demonstrate high energy, action oriented, professionalism, enthusiastic and positive behavior when working with management, team members and client groups.
- Demonstrate ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with team members and client base.
- Ability to lift and carry 40-70 lbs. (maximum weight of a standard shipping box)
- Ability to stand, stoop, walk, climb and remain on one's feet for extended periods of time (may be entire work day), visual acuity, sorting and stressful physical activity
- Ability to assist and organize conference rooms, meetings and company sponsored events.
- Must be able to work overtime as required in support of flexible daily office services schedule and project schedules.
Oxy is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status