|Job Ref:||204724305||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum + Vehicle + Bonuses||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:43|
Field Service Engineer|
Oxfordshire and Surroundings
C£25,000 p/a + Vehicle + Bonuses + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a multi skilled field based service technician to cover the Oxfordshire region. (OX post codes)
The role will be providing high level of communication, technical knowledge and support to our clients customer base, with the mind-set to be promoting the company in a positive way at all times.
The role will be undertaking site visits, both planned maintenance and reactive, to carry out servicing and repairs to a range of clients equipment and machinery and manage all associated stock movements and administration.
* Provide field technical advice and hands on fault finding at customer base
* Assist customers and colleagues with technical problems both on site and through telephone assistance
* Provide operator training for new and current customers
* Identify problematic machines and sites, in turn supplying suggestions and conclusions to a satisfactory level.
* Provide detailed and accurate records of actions taken on site (currently using Service LINK)
* Provide detailed and accurate weekly timesheets and monthly expense forms
* At all times communicate with the customer in a professional manner
* To effectively work with Customer Support and Field Service Support in a professional, efficient and effective manner
* Promote the company through a high standard of work, commitment and dedication
* Follow department and company procedures
Person Specification, Experience and Competencies:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Good customer service/communication skills
* Able to work on own initiative (self-motivated)
* Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities/methodical
* Excellent attention to detail
* Electrical/mechanical hydraulic engineering experience
* Battery and LPG/Diesel ice engineering experience
* Familiar with computerised reporting system
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency