|Job Ref:||204724369||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:43|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area on an initial 6 month fixed term contract. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for establishing an overall validation strategy for the facility (Equipment / Facilities / Utilities / Laboratory Systems).|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead validation activities including defining the validation requirements to ensure compliance with Annex 11, 15 and industrial guidance such as GAMP.
2. Manage validation contractors to support commissioning and start-up activities, manage validation contractors as needed for validation activities once collaborator production has started to maintain the validated state.
3. Write User Requirement Specifications, Design / Installation / Operational / Performance Qualification protocols and run project execution with relevant stakeholders to ensure timelines are met.
4. Manage & lead the Validation team including recruitment, selection, motivation, training, appraisals and manage staff performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience within a highly regulated Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience in managing a team of validation engineers, specialist and a network of external contracted resources.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience successful interfacing with Facilities, Quality, Operations and Information Technology groups to develop requirements, establish programs and manage day-to-day operation.
Key Words: Validation | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Manufacturing | Quality | QMS | Compliance | Utilities | Equipment | Cleaning | Laboratory | CSV | Process |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves