|Job Ref:||204724645||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mansfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:43|
Cordant People are working on behalf of a well known company that specialise in building materials industry that provides high quality products. We have a great opportunity for a FITTER to join their team and cover areas in Lincolnshire and the East Midlands.|
Main duties will include:
* Adhering to Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality controls
* Providing a maintenance service for fixed plant and equipment
* Carrying out repairs, recommending modifications and eliminating causes to improve plant/equipment performance
* Implementing a preventative maintenance programme for plants in area of responsibility
* Carrying out routine maintenance and fault finding
* Providing support as part of a team
* Ensuring adequate stock levels of critical spares and consumables.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Possess mechanical and fabrication / welding skills.
* Reliable, flexible and hard working
* Experience or knowledge of the concrete industry
* Self motivated, committed, enthusiastic and able to use own initiative
* Plant maintenance experience with sound diagnostic skills
* Good communication skills
* Full driving licence
* Trained to use Oxy Gas equipment
This position will cover all the whole of East Midlands and is commutable from; Lincoln, Grantham, Boston, Spalding, Newark, Gainsborough, Louth and Boston, Derby, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Leicester, Corby, Northampton and Oakham.
Interviews will take place within 2 weeks! Please submit your CV to apply or call Ulandi Rocha for more information on (Apply online only).
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy