|Job Ref:||204724787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stanley||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:43|
Review enquiry documents with Directors / Engineers.|
* Attend Site Meetings with clients to discuss requirements, and to perform site surveys.
* Extract relevant information from Clients Documentation, requesting additional information or clarification from customer where necessary.
* Sourcing equipment from sub-suppliers / sub-contractors.
* Prepare & Complete Material / Labour schedules using agreed pricing levels, discount structures and manufacturing / installation times.
* Prepare Pricing and Quotation Documentation required by the Client.
* Liaise with management, mechanical and electrical supervisors to ensure sufficient personnel are available to complete the project within the scheduled programme.
* Place orders with suppliers / sub-contractors, ensuring lead times / programme of works is adhered to.
* Attend site during contract to ensure works is progressing as scheduled