|Job Ref:||204724914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:43|
Fire Risk Assessor - Client Direct - Corporate Head Office - Up to 48K|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a client who is seeking a Fire Risk Assessor across their London portfolio. The successful candidate will come from a similar background and have a wealth of experience within the industry.
The purpose of this position:
* Supporting a proactive fire and safety management strategy to ensure that its clients comply with all relevant fire and safety standards in buildings in order to protect life and reduce business disruption.
* Undertaking competent and effective fire risk assessments across an extensive and varied portfolio of buildings and workplaces, and supporting their ongoing management.
* Delivering relevant fire and safety consultancy services to the client, and ensuring that the quality of service delivery is maintained to the highest standards.
* Providing out of hours response service to support the client to manage risks from emergency incidents.
* Promotion of good HSE and fire safety practice to stakeholders and helping to establish a positive safety culture, and supporting the development of improvements in HSE performance.
* Supporting the maintenance of databases and information systems, and undertaking analysis of performance indicators to support the development of the HSE and fire safety improvement plans.
* Engagement with regional operational management teams and safety champions, to promote positive HSE and fire safety values and jointly develop initiatives for the continuous improvement of fire safety performance
* Providing technical advice and support to colleagues on maintaining compliance with fire safety requirements
* Establishing and maintaining links with key external agencies and peer organisations to benchmark our fire safety management programme and keep up to date with leading practice in fire and safety methodologies.
* Support to the HSE Team, as requested, including the maintenance of management system certifications.
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety or Equivlient
* Memberbeship of IFE
* Working towards Third Party Certificate in Fire Risk Assessments
* Member of IOSH
* Strong IT skills.
* Be smart and presentable.
* Be able to demonstrate good people skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very large organisation that offers training and career development to their long standing staff. The position comes with a very favourable benefits package;
* Basic Salary up to £48,000
* Car or Car Allowance
* Regular Overtime
* 25 days holiday
* Mon - Fri (08:00 - 17:00)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business