|Job Ref:||204724942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£8.50 - £9/hour salary depending on experience||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:43|
One of our clients who are a leading engineering company in Rugby have an urgent need for an experienced assembly / quality operative to work within their modern local site.|
The successful candidate will be expected to work from (Apply online only) Monday till Friday and perform the following duties .
1) Working with delicate materials and carrying out small scale assembly.
2) Coating products with a special chemical depending on the material.
3) Performing visual inspection on products.
4) Completing any written documentations.
5) Working with precision measuring tools.
This really is a great role for someone has a solid background within a similar role, a person who has carried out visual inspection before along with being confident handling small, delicate parts.
If your local to Rugby, have the experience needed and are immediately available then we want to hear from you now.
For information on other roles - please follow @rugbyrecruiter on Twitter