|Job Ref:||204724950||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:43|
Design Assurance - Quality Assurance Checker|
My client has responsibility for development of the UK's new nuclear power stations in order to meet the country's needs for sustainable low carbon energy.
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Checker for a long term contract role based in Bristol. Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing a work instruction detailing the steps to be taken for a quality check
- Performing minor corrections if possible e.g. some meta data adjustment,
- Keeping a record of the numbers of documents checked, acceptable, fixed and rejected back to topic lead etc. This needs to be in a format useful to the DA Teams, as performance and corrective actions need to be monitored and attributable to Team Leaders
- Working effectively and maintaining strong relationships with other clients, the Responsible Designer, and other Engineering entities
- Supporting coordination from external organisations
Candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Checker should have approximately 2 years of experience in QA management activities and of using Documentum.
To apply please send an up to date CV or call (Apply online only) for more information